Top 25 Funny and Most Humorous Quotes | Funny Quotes Video MUST WATCH | Simplyinfo.net. This Video Consist of 25 Funny and Most Humorous Quotes about marraige, kids, Money, Education, women, men, food, housework, Job, Sacrifice by Charles Lamb, Phylliss Diller, Gina Rothfels, Groucho Marx, Dan Bennett, Oscar Wilde, Yogi Berra, Jeff Foxworthy, Winston Churchill, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joan Rivers, Thomas Brackett Reed, Anon, Douglas Adams, Will Rogers, Rudolf Rab, Stephen Wright, Honore de Balzac, Maryon Pearson, Katharine Hepburn, Nicole Hollander, Claude Pepper, Groucho Marx that will Laugh and Enjoy.
These are the Top 25 Funny and Most Humorous Quotes:
– I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early. -Charles Lamb
– Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shovelling the walk before it stops snowing. -Phylliss Diller
– Bankruptcy stared me in the face, but one thought kept me calm; soon I’d be too poor to need an anti-theft alarm. -Gina Rothfels
– I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn’t educate America if they started at 6:30. -Groucho Marx
– Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that’ll get you home earlier. -Dan Bennett
– So soon as a fashion is Universal, it is out of date. Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach She wore far too much rouge last night and not quite enough clothes. That is always a sign of despair in a woman. -Oscar Wilde
– When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, ‘Four. I don’t think I can eat eight.’ -Yogi Berra
– I notice my wife when she’s on the phone with her friends, man they will share every intimate details of their lives with each other. See men once we become friends with another man, we may never say another word to him, unless there’s valuable information that needs to be exchanged. Things like ‘Hey Jim, your shirt’s on fire’. -Jeff Foxworthy
– The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. -Winston Churchill
– Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million. -Arnold Schwarzenegger
– I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes–and six months later you have to start all over again. -Joan Rivers
– They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge. -Thomas Brackett Reed
– A news story should be like a mini skirt on a pretty woman. Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to be interesting. -Anon
– A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams
#Quotes , #FunnyQuotes, #MostHumorousQuotes
Information is Opportunity.
Knowledge is Power.
Be Informed – Be Powerful!
SUBSCRIBE / LIKE / SHARE / COMMENT 🙂
Subscribe Link: https://goo.gl/qbyzFb
YouTube Subscribe Link: https://goo.gl/qbyzFb
OTHER PLAYLISTS TO EXPLORE:
Games & Sports: https://goo.gl/uTXRWB
Jobs & Career Info: https://goo.gl/cbCDXy
Business Management: https://goo.gl/1sDjfW
Information Technology: https://goo.gl/nWYpK8
Physics Concepts: https://goo.gl/FnLmes
Education & Learning: https://goo.gl/54TR8A
Filmmaking Concepts: https://goo.gl/RQL5qn
Psychology Concepts: https://goo.gl/oYNNKA
Indian Law Concepts: https://goo.gl/m98pWn
Economics Concepts: https://goo.gl/yymX98
We provide the best info bytes videos in a very simple and effective way to learn, to revise and to master micro-content information. We simplify information in a wide variety of categories.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to the channel for support.
For any kind of courses / tutorials – Ask in the Comments.
Visit our website: http://simplyinfo.net/ for all kinds of Courses and Info Videos.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Blessed with Love, Health & Happiness.
Cheers & Have Fun 🙂
P.S. CLICK BELOW LINK TO SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES.
SUBSCRIBE LINK: https://goo.gl/qbyzFb